IT SUPPORT PROCESS
Here is the process that we follow to resolve your service ticket.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the below will occur:
2. Automatic Acknowledgement Sent to the User - You will receive an automatic acknowledgement that your request has been received and logged.
3. New Service Ticket Generated - A new service ticket will be generated with a ticket number emailed to you that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
4. Ticket Processing - Once the ticket has been created we then process it to assign it to the best resource to handle the question or issue.
5. Email Response - You will receive an email directly from the allocated resource as they begin working your request, followed by a phone call to discuss.
6. Automatic Updates - The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the type of work that is being performed
Please help us with your service request:
1. Ticket Related Responses - If a ticket has been generated, and you wish to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
2. Ticket Non-Related Responses - If you have to notify us of a new un-related problem, please create a fresh email to email@example.com. This will log a new ticket and assign a new Ticket Number.
Our Skills & Expertise
For over 20 years we have provided our clients with the right service and advice which has seen our business grow to become the largest ICT provider in our region. What does that mean for you? It means you have a trusted partner for you IT and Communications needs what ever size your organisation. We consult with Health Services, work with transport and logistics companies, local size businesses through to Municipal Councils.
Our team comprises of various specialists which gives us an edge to provide the right solution in all business environments.